Malaya 1942 - Why I created this blog

I'm a great fan of Malayan history and for me creating this blog helps to preserve some of the stories that happened during the war. It's been more than 60 years ago and in some ways Malaysians in general seems to have forgotten the contributions of the British, Indian, Gurkhas and Locals who gave up their lives defending Malaya.

As I'm now living in Kuala Lumpur I will from time to time share some of the stories, pictures locations where some of the battles happen. My dream is to one day be able to open a museum commemorating the title of this blog. Thank you for reading. 

Comments

  1. hi shangboy

    great blog, show how much research you've done, keep it up

    brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid photos. I enjoyed looking through them. Thank you for putting them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. splendid effort bru.. I'm a bit of a historian myself. perhaps we can meet sometimes to discuss on this issues. can emel me. and will share some info with u from time to time.

    cheers


    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing Teddy. Sorry for the late reply. Have been away for awhile on Projects. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing the history.. it's remind me how my farther survive during the battle...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts